University Supporting Documents
  • Copy of passport/visa (if available)
  • Academic transcript Education History
  • Certificate of graduation
  • Certificate of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/PTE Test/Other
  • Personal statement
  • Reference letters
  • CV (if applicable)
Documents you must provide for your visa
  • A CAS letter (confirmation of acceptance for studies) from your university
  • A current passport or other valid travel documentation
  • Proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course – this will vary depending on your circumstances
  • Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
  • Proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
  • Your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test.
  • You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.
  • You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.